The Baroque Room is available to rent for public events, private events* and rehearsals. Contact us to get started!
Rental for a public event costs $300* and includes:
- Press release and local online calendar listings
- Online ticket sales and concert listing at www.thebaroqueroom.com
- Program, box office, house, and reception
- Harpsichord tuning**
- Designed specifically for intimate chamber music performances
- Also ideal for masterclasses, studio and student recitals, and lectures
- 1,600-square-foot space seats a total of eighty in standard row seating and at cafe tables
- Twelve-foot-long bar and refrigerator are available for receptions
- Green room directly off of the performance area
- Manhasset music stands and Wenger musician chairs
- Chandelier and adjustable track lighting
- 1981 6’7” Bosendorfer grand piano (Model 200), Mason and Hamlin Model A grand piano (practice studio), Stein fortepiano, Flentrop chamber organ, and William Dowd double-manual Franco-Flemish harpsichord are available for use
- Metered parking and several low-cost parking lots are located within walking distance
- Free wireless internet
- Golden's restaurant located downstairs
*Rental for a private event costs $150 (one day) ($160 starting January, 2017) and rehearsals cost $15/hour or $150/day. People holding a private event in The Baroque Room may invite anyone they wish, but the event may not be announced to the general public. The public event rate will be $325 starting January, 2017.
**Piano tuning not included
NOTE: Events booked less than six weeks before a date might conflict with music in Golden's. While rare, if your date conflicts with music in the restaurant events may still be held, but music may bleed into The Baroque Room from below.